RAVI PIPES are made according to IS:9537 Part 3/1986 from PVC which has been manufactured to meet the necessities of Indian and International standards. A consequence of best in class high innovation and advancement, it is made of unplasticized excessively high effect material which has the which makes the pipe high impact resistant. Every length of RAVI pipes is set apart with ISI mark and our brand "RAVI" alongside size and measurement.
Salient Features of Rigid PVC Conduit Pipes
- Processed on twin screws extruders.
- Minimum filler ensures high impact strength.
- Unplasticised PVC Formulation to improve the mechanical strength.
- UV stabilised.
- Adaptable to standard concealed wiring system as per IS:& BIS
- Non-flammable, non corrosive, rust proof.